Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend Wonderland

May I begin like this......... THIS WAS THE BEST FALL BREAK OF MY LIFE.... well that about sums things up! 

As you can tell, well hopefully anyway, I had such a great fall break this week and just an altogether great week!! We got out of school on Wednesday and got the rest of the week off! And on Wednesday it was even a half day to make it all better! It was such a great way to end the stressful week of tests for me!

To start my wonderful weekend, Wednesday night I got to go to my tennis lesson at a club I go to up in Salt Lake, that was just nice cause I haven't been there for awhile cause of high school tennis which I'll gladly talk more about some other time. Then when I got home, Grifen (my lovely boyfriend) took me to dinner to this amazing Mexican restaurant called Restaurant Morelia! It is my absolute favorite place to go! And that just got my great week started!

Thursday was especially a great day! I got to go to Park City for most of the day with Mom, Sydney, Colin and Grifen. We were up there in the first place cause Colin was playing in a tennis tournament up there which he did absolutely amazing in by the way! After his match, we went out to lunch and ice cream and stopped by the Alpine Slide and Coaster! It was such a blast! I'm so happy I could have such a great day and in such a beautiful place!

Friday, was also great but not as exciting, I went back up to Park City again to watch my brother play again and unfortunately he lost but it was still a good day! We came home and ate pizza, banana splits, and watched t.v. and movies all night long with my family. To me those are the best times!

Saturday morning I slept in til about 8:30 which seems early for most teenagers but is actually sleeping in for me! haha I got up and started on my house duties that I do every Saturday! After all my chores were done, Me my mom and Grifen went to watch a good friend of ours who had a tennis match. She did great! Later that evening Grifen and I played tennis just for fun then after we hung out with his friend Brandon. We played badminton and went to a Halloween costume shop which is actually very entertaining!

And today to finish my fall break off, I went to church this morning and was with my family and Grifen all day! I couldn't ask for anything more! Every year my mom does this Halloween dinner and it's such a blast! We did that tonight because everyone was home and it was a great time to do it! I love being able to spend so much time with my family! I've enjoyed this week and am already looking forward to our next break from school! Wish me luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment