Why hello there! My name is Carly Greer. Here are a few things you might want to know about me! I am a Junior this year at Jordan High school in loverly Sandy Utah! I just turned 17 about a month ago on September 2nd and i'm just 5ft tall! I am the third child of four! My family consists of my parents, Dan and Michelle, Then my oldest sister Analee and her husband Brandon. Next comes Sydney, me and my little brother Colin! Also I have a boyfriend, Grifen Barker, just this past week he turned 18 years old! it's crazy! He is such an amazing young man and i'm thankful to have his influence in my life! We've been dating each other for just over a year now and it's been amazing! I have the most amazing family, they mean oh so much to me!! My parent's are extremely wonderful and do absolutely everything for me! My dad goes to work everyday so we have money and everything we need to be happy and healthy! We have a great relationship! Well mostly we just tease each other and goof around but it's special to me! My mom is also so wonderful. I look up to her because she is such a great example to me, she is my best friend, I can go to her for anything and she will always listen. My oldest sister isn't in my picture cause she was married about a year ago and I don't have a picture with all of us! Her name is Analee and her husband is Brandon Harris, they are happily married and in love! I love them both very much and enjoy our relationships and all the fun I have with them! Sydney comes next... Sydney is a junior like me up at Utah State University, she is in the interior design program and amazingly beautiful and artsy fartsy. (which i'm not at all) But anyway, Me and Syd love each other so much and we always have fun together! We love to goof and mess around. Lastly comes Colin whom is already taller than me and i'm three years older! Colin and I love to be together and we're always the ones who will get out and run around together and I love that about us! Well that's the gist of my family! Catch up with ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment