One thing you ought know about me is that I love and adore little children! I absolutely love to babysit! I actually get to do it a lot in the summer and it's such a great thing to be able to do honestly! When I grow up I would love to be a stay at home mom but still have a diploma and such. Anyway tonight I babysat my favorite kids! Zach, Grace and Clara! Zach turned eight over the summer and is in the third grade he is such a bright fun kid. He does karate and plays the piano. Grace is six years old and just started kindergarten and loves it! Her nickname is speedy G because she's such a fast little girl with so much fun energy! And lastly Clara is two! She is the cutest thing ever! she thinks it's fun to run around the house and have me chase her constantly and loves the show Mystery Town! Oh and Grace and Clara have tight curly hair which is about the most adorable thing ever!
Well tonight was so much fun with them! When I got there Clara opened the door and said BOO! Then said that I scared her! haha After Anji and Mark ( the parents) left we got them all in pi's and went downstairs to watch a video. Zach was very excited because he got his computer time! Me Grace and Clara watched a video which didn't hold there attention for very long so we got out Mouse Trap and played that instead! Grace was very serious and Clara was just goofing around! After we did that we had a tickle fight for a few minutes then I rounded them all up so they could brush teeth and pick a book we could read together before they went to bed. That took a long time so finally after reading our stories, I Grace and Zach in first then went to Clara's and tucked her in! They are such well behaved kids but so fun to be around and I really always look forward to being able to watch them! I hope my kids in the future are as good as them! :)
Um....I think you are already a better mom than me.
ReplyDeleteNot that I'm officially a mom yet or will be in the near future. :)
Ya right!! Whatever!
Delete